Monday, May 23, 2011

Weigh In #13 (12 weeks)

3 months, wow, I can't believe I've stuck with a weight-loss plan for 3 months! It's really been difficult at times and this week was no exception with the amount of temptation I had at a Graduation party. I hardly ever use Plus Points, I stick to my daily allowance and that's usually it. This week was an exception, for the first time I blew through ALL of my weekly Plus Points and STILL managed to lose 1.5 lbs! I haven't eaten chocolate cake and brownies like that since I started the plan. It was a start and can't stop situation but now I have to realize I can have my chocolate and should eat it in moderation rather than binging like I did, sometimes the fat free or sugar free options just don't cut it when you're craving a brownie.

The wedding is this week!!! I had a mini-goal that I set for this week, I wanted to be 190 by now... and I have to say I realize I set a high goal and am happy with my loss so far even though I did not hit that particular goal. My dress should be ready to pick up today and I'm anxiously awaiting what I'll look like in it! I'm super excited to try it on, and actually wear it this weekend.

This brings my weight-loss to -23 lbs, 33 lbs to go... it's becoming so real!!! I know I can do this, 3 months and almost halfway there. Another little mini-goal is approaching, my pre-pregnancy weight with Ellie was 189, it's so close I can taste it! We just booked our vacation for mid-July, so now I have another reason to shed this weight, I have to wear a bathing suit! I'm hoping to be at least pre-pregnancy weight with Weston by then, 178 lbs.

As my son's favorite book goes, "I think I can... I think I can... I think I can... I think I can... I think I can..."

216/193/160

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I'm glad you realized that you can still have some gooey chocolate cake. It would be impossible (for me, anyway) to make this type of eating a lifestyle choice (and therefore, do it forever) and not be able to eat those treats every once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete