Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weigh In #10 (9 Weeks)

Alrighty. Only 1/2 lb lost this week, bummer. I can actually feel my weight-loss slowing and probably need to change up my routine soon. I'm quite surprised that I lost this week, this past weekend was "the Bachelorette Party!" I had been planning it for a couple of weeks and everything went off without a hitch, it was fantastic and fun... lots of food, treats, and dancing! I ate so many cookies, I knew the moment the first one hit my lips it wouldn't be the last of the weekend. I was so good at the Shower, tiny portions, only grabbed the better for you items... but the cake, cupcakes and cookies are and always have been my weakness. Yummy Chocolate. Anyone have any ideas on how to ward of the chocolate/sweet craving? I'm having a hard time finding a good substitution, where my body says, "Yeah, I'm cool with that instead of a cookie."

To change it up a bit (as mentioned before) I made time for the gym this week. I am completely out of shape, and have only been a handful of times since Ellie was born. My friend Alicia drug me out last night to a Kickboxing class which quite literally kicked my @ss, and it earned me 14 Activity Points which is pretty cool. I definitely need to get more active, that's for sure and that will be the goal for the upcoming weeks.

I haven't taken my measurements for a couple of weeks, and decided to take them on my weigh-in day (Monday). This seems to be the routine when I have a bad weigh-in week, I've got to find something to be happy about!

Total inches lost:
Arms: -1.25"
Hips: -2"
Bust: -.5"
Waist: -3"
Dress Size: No change (although I'm super close)
Thighs: -1.5"

Weight lost:
-19 lbs!!!

I'm thinking once I hit 20 lbs I need a reward. :)

216/197/160

2 comments:

  1. I found that I can't deny myself completely, but just allow myself ONE. Otherwise I'll obsess and once I do have one, I'll eat 5.

    Have you ever made No Pudge brownies? It's a boxed mix, but there's instructions to make just one on the box, so you don't have to make the whole thing at once. They used to be in the organic section at my Kroger, but I'm seeing it in the normal baking section now.

    My favorite WW source is Hungry Girl. I know she has some great dessert recipes. She did a whole show on chocolate. Here are the recipes from that episode: http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/hungry-girl/chocolate-911/index.html You can also do devil's food cake mix with either a can of pumpkin or a can of Diet Coke and make them into muffins/cupcakes for a great chocolatey snack.

    Feel free to send me a FB message if you ever want to talk WW or something. I had a lot of success on it before and am back on the wagon as of last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think about how much harder that class would have been 20lbs ago!!!

    For a chocolate treat I eat the 3pm WW Giant fudge ice cream bars. I often take the bar off the stick and put it in a bowl with fat free whipped cream and a cherry. 3pts of chocolate goodness... hits the spot after dinner. I also like the Oreo cookie 100 calorie packs (also 3pts) for my dessert after lunch.

    I need a dessert to finish off every meal and if I don't allow myself these little treats then I will go overboard and eat 1/2 of the M&M potty treat bag.

    ReplyDelete