Monday, April 4, 2011

Weigh In #6

It was a rough weekend but somehow by some miracle still managed to keep my losing streak alive. I lost 2 lbs this week. ONEderland, as Weight Watchers calls it, is so close I can taste it... hoping to break through this week!!! 5 weeks in with a total weight loss of 14 lbs.

I'm still sick and the icing on the cake came Friday in the form of Pink Eye, who knows how I got it, neither of the kids have it. The Doctor mentioned either daycare or it could even be my allergies, which would make sense since I've had a sinus infection for the last month. My sinus infection has taken over my whole body, I'm tired, it feels like someone punched me in the cheek and the pressure has moved to my teeth, causing them to hurt like no other, Tylenol has been my best friend. I'm taking Mucinex, Flonase, Tylenol and anti-biotic eye drops. Anyways, it's getting to me and I was a little bit depressed this weekend and started to not care. A few of the un-healthy choices I made this weekend were a Grinders sub and chips, French Toast with Blueberries and Syrup from Bob Evan's, 4 Apple Turnovers that a friend brought over, and some more French Toast that I made among other non-nutritious items. Weekends are so hard and can be full of temptation, but everything I ate was completely unnecessary.

I just need to get over my sickness!

216/202/160

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a good weigh in. I save most of my weekly points for those weekend things. This week they went to the Pizza Oven Pizza that my mother insists in buying every time she knows we are coming...even when I explicitly ask her not to. Keep on keeping on. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I contributed to your Bob Evans downfall, I didn't mean to! But it didn't matter b/c you are doing AWESOME!!! Just imagine what you could do if you were healthy.

    Thanks for inspiring me to write down all my points last week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I would totally save all my points for some Pizza Oven Pizza, it's my favorite!!! When mom told me that's what you guys had on Sunday my mouth starting watering instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you're still doing great if you indulged in that much unhealthy stuff and still lost 2 pounds! Keep up the great work--you're doing great! And I hope you're feeling better soon--being sick, taking care of your family, AND trying to take care of yourself is really hard!

    ReplyDelete