Monday, April 11, 2011

The Dreaded Plateau

I knew it was coming and I sure didn't help the situation. I dipped back into old habits over the weekend and it was a rolling ball that couldn't be stopped. I couldn't help it, we had such a wonderful family weekend that I just got caught up in the "treat yourself" mindset and took it a little too far with 2 fast food runs (and NOT ordering smart, ordering old favorites) and a Dairy Queen Mini Blizzard to top it off. Oh well, moving on, and this week will be better.

Just so it's not a total downer I have been tracking my inches since March 14. So here's what I've lost over the last 4 weeks, not much but it's something.

Arms, -.5"
Hips, -1"
Bust, -.25"
Waist, -2.5"
Thighs, -.5"

I'm fitting into smaller sizes and have pants I bought 4 weeks ago that no longer fit (I can actually pull them down without unbuttoning them!). I think next time I have an urge to "treat myself" I'm going to get a pedicure.

216/202/160

1 comment:

  1. That's great news about your clothes fitting better--I know when my weight plateaued, that was my first thing I looked at to try to make myself feel like there was still progress :)

    And good for you for accepting and moving on. I think that's a really important mindset to have! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete