Thursday, September 8, 2011

WHOHOOO!

I'm just so excited this week to say that I lost 2.5 lbs!!! I've been extremely focused, with Geo's wedding on Saturday and Katy Perry/Vegas next weekend. I weighed 185 and am now down a total of 31 lbs... only 25 more to go!

Geo and Randi arrived late Tuesday night, and it has really been great to have them around... oh, and how could I forget their lovable lab Homer who has tagged along for the ride. Homer has been a Saint with the kids, he might be the gentlest dog I've ever met. Randi even helped me pick out some outfits for Vegas and inspired me to buy some new fun shoes, I can't wait to wear them!

Sorry so short, I'm exhausted, between staying up to 2 in the morning chatting about life with my brother and the stressful week I've had at work, I'm completely beat... and ready for the weekend ahead including my half day tomorrow, YAY!

Until next week!

216/185/160

No comments:

Post a Comment