Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just chipping away

I feel like slow and steady wins the race, I'm just chipping away at the original 56 lbs I set out to conquer and it's going to be gone for good. I'm getting excited now, and feeling more and more confident about the way I look. 56 lbs seemed so daunting, but now that I'm more than halfway through and have lost 32 lbs, the last 24 lbs don't seem that bad. I think I'm going to be beaming when I have just 19 lbs left and really feel in the home stretch... it's crazy to think I'm only 5 lbs away.

The week fo the wedding I was down to 185 (the week before I was 187.5), and last week I was down to 184 to kick off my Vegas weekend. And, even though I gained .5 lbs while in Vegas this week, I still think of it as a win. I ate so much crap and didn't track a thing, so I'm really surprised it was just .5 lbs! I was just focused on having a good time. Here are a few items I indulged in: bacon covered clams, cookies, tons of shrimp cocktail, chicken fingers and fries, alcholic beverages, cheeseburger and nachos, a huge hotdog from Pink's, a buffet and the list goes on. I was sad to come back home to reality, the trip was full of memories and I realize how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and husband.

I haven't posted any pics for a while. So, the first pic is a Before and After, the Before was taken at Weston's Birthday party at the end of January, and the After was taken this past weekend in Vegas. Then below are some pics of me in my "blue like the sky" dress at my bro's wedding, no professional pics have surfaced yet, so these snapshots will have to do.



















216/184.5/160

No comments:

Post a Comment