Monday, July 11, 2011

25 lbs!

Sorry about the hiatus! The last couple of weeks just escaped me!

So 1.5 weeks ago I hit 190.5, which means I've lost 25.5lbs!!! I'm so happy and proud of myself. I really thought I'd fall off the horse by now... and probably would have if I didn't have the support of my husband, family and friends... everyone has been so supportive and it really helps motivate me. This is a small victory in the still long road I have ahead of me, but I had to celebrate and boy did I over 4th of July weekend. Actually I celebrated a little too much! Last Thursday I was back up to 192... bummer. Crazy how 2 days can derail an entire week, it just shows you how finicky our bodies can be, again, I never went over my weekly points but that just means my body can't handle them and I really need to stay as close to my daily points as possible.

Next weigh-in is Thursday and I'm anxious to find out where I'm at. I've been "good" all week. A small preview, I weighed myself this morning and I was 189.5!!!! But my official weigh-in is Thursday, we'll see if I can hold strong and maybe even lost another pound or two from today!

I'm staying focused and keeping my eye on the ball... Geo's wedding in Sept and my trip to VEGAS with 7 girls friends the week after the wedding to celebrate my 30th Birthday!

216/192/160

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 25 pounds! That's big! And hopefully you can stay in the 180s--that's also big!!! You're doing great and I think you've got a great outlook!

    ReplyDelete