Monday, June 13, 2011

The Biggest Loser Final WI (and 2pt snacks!)

Today was my final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser contest at my Agency. We'll see what the final results say, but I'm hoping I came in (at the least) the top 2! The contest went on for 8 weeks, and according to their scale I've lost 6 lbs. I can't wait to hear the results and see if I've won any of the gift cards that were up for grabs!

Finally, I've lost!!! It's been a frustrating 3 weeks, but finally had my first good weigh-in in weeks. I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. This brings my total loss to -23.5 lbs. Now that we got the scale going in the right direction I feel optimistic again. I challenged myself to make it to the gym at least once last week and I actually did make it there last Wednesday. I wasn't there long, but at least I went. I will have the same goal this week. Baby steps I guess, it's just super hard for me to find the time to go... which I realize is every mom's challenge. I'd rather be home with my kiddos, but I need to get it into my head that I need time to take care of me too.

I realize many that read my blog are also on WW and I wanted to make a list of some of my favorite items organized by points. It's taken me weeks of trying out different granola bars, snacks, and foods that I like that are low points (besides the fruits and veggies being 0 pts). I've even posted some pictures below of my favorite yummy snacks so you can easily identify them at the store.

1 pt:
- Weight Watchers Mini Fudge Bars

2 pt:
- Fiber One 90 Calorie Granola Bars (flavors are Peanut Butter and Chocolate)
- Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies (flavors are Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge - and not too shabby for a diet food)
- Nature Valley Granola Thins (flavors are Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter)
- Mott's for Tots Fruit Snacks
- Sugar Free 60 Calorie Jello Pudding Snacks
- 1 Light The Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge on Wasa Crisp & Light 7 Grain Crackers (3 slices)

3 pt:
- 110 Calorie Thomas Thin Bagels
- Light Whole Wheat Thomas English Muffins
- Nutri-Grain Bars (non-yogurt flavors)
- Quaker Oatmeal Individual packs
- Light Yoplait Yogurt
- Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt (1/2 cup)

4 pt:
- Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter (this is a great snack when you want a candy bar, it really satisifies my craving without sacrificing 8+ pts)

Some Favorite Restaurant Meals that are good and actually fill me up:
- Bob Evan's Savor Size Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad = 14 pts
- Noodles & Company Sample Trios Japanese Pan Noodles TRIO with Shrimp and Tossed Green Side Salad with Fat Free Asian Dressing = 10 pts
- Chipotle Chicken Bowl with rice, corn salsa, lettuce and cheese = 13 pts
- Wendy's Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich = 9 pts
- McDonald's Snack Wraps with Grilled Chicken (any) = 7 pts
- Subway 6' Turkey Breast on Wheat with American Cheese and Light Mayo = 10 pts
- Subway 6' Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki = 10 pts
- Chick-Fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich = 7 pts

216/192.5/160








No comments:

Post a Comment