Thursday, November 10, 2011

20 lbs to go!

I realize it's been a few weeks since I wrote last. Busy times in the Hewit household for sure: finishing our basement DIY style, soccer games, swim practice, my freelance and stickers, a full-time job, and just being a mom and wife... then we had my Birthday, baby girl's Birthday and Halloween. Basically it's been crazyness over here.

In all of this crazyness I am very proud of myself for really sticking to this, never would I have thought I'd still be at the grind with my weigh loss. I actually thought that I would have quit and said, oh I'm fine how I am now about 10 lbs ago. Man, am I glad for sticking to it! I'm so happy with the way my body if transforming, and soon (very soon), I'm hoping to be in a smaller size! I'm in a solid 14 across the board, but all of my pants are getting loose, I'm going to have a small party when those first size of 12's fit. I haven't been in a 12 since the year we were married.

I remember how daunting it was to think in March that I had 56 lbs that I wanted to lose. Now having shed 36 lbs, with just 20 left to go I'm feeling more and more excited and empowered. I feel in control.

Sooooo, drum roll please... updated stats:

Weight: 180.0 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! (-36 lbs)
Arms: -2"
Hips: -5"
Bust: -3"
Waist: -4.5"
Dress Size: -2 sizes
Thighs: -2.5"

Again, it's taking me much longer than anticipated, but I realize this is the safest and best way to lose the weight FOR GOOD! Basically I need to take a break from watching The Biggest Loser.



Here is a peek at my chart so you can all see how steady it's been and where my plateaus have been.







216/180/160

2 comments:

  1. Jody, that's fabulous news! You're doing so incredibly well and it's obvious that you're tackling this by recognizing that this is a journey and not just a quick fix. Congratulations on your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete